Old 16-01-2006, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Gail Futoran

Default Small pond question...

wrote in message
I dont plan to do anything untill spring LOL!! Nancy

"Do what you want and say what you feel because those that mind,dont
matter and those that matter, dont mind" -Dr.Seuss

Maybe the best thing to do is what I've done
in my tropical aquariums: tried different plants
and the ones that survived/thrived, are the ones
I kept.

I don't recall where you live (if it was noted in
an earlier post) but some LFS and even some
Lowes carry a variety of pond plants available
starting in spring.

Gail
near San Antonio TX