Old 17-01-2006, 01:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default Here we go again! Smuggling 201

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:21:11 -0800 in Eric Hunt wrote:
"Heady scent"

Every time I see a high-end advertisement showing some gorgeous model
smelling a big white phalaenopsis orchid with an expression of utter rapture
on her face I burst out laughing.

I'm all for a photoshoot of said sex kitten nibbling flowers off
of a Tolumnia... But then again I've had to laugh at house cats
finding the buds and blooms delectable...

Thank goodness for sacrificial spider plants.

Reka,
Do you have a hurl[1] for the rag that carried the story so
that the meaner and more spiteful of us can write them
to let them know how incompetent their reporters are and
that they are a pox on the rear of humanity?

[1] As a general rule I don't read those websites, they make
me want to barf.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil