Old 17-01-2006, 09:03 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Ride-on mowers

I grew up west of Ipswich Qld I'm afraid I can't remember the mower my
mother bought for me to use but it was actually a very small tractor
with the blades underneath. I can after working for six months several
years back for the Gold Coast City Council in thier parks & gardens
section suggest that it my be wise to have a chat to your local
councils parks & gardens section for their opinions on something
suitable. After all you do contribute to the maney they spend & earn.