Old 17-01-2006, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Your favourite gardens?

On 17/1/06 13:08, in article , "Judith
Lea" wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes
and Also drop in on Chez Lea, stay the night and enjoy a good meal
cooked by Edward who does a marvellous flambe.

What a lovely idea! This thread really has started all sorts of wheels
turning in what passes for my brain! Thank you, Judith.

You know the address and the 'phone number, just give us a ring and we
would be delighted to see you and Ray and he could call in and see his
sister who lives near us.

Sadly not, she died just over a year ago. ;-( He's the last of his
generation of 6 siblings! I thought I'd emailed you when she died. If I
didn't, it was very remiss of me indeed because you were so kind to her when
she was in hospital a few years back. His niece is near you, though.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk