Old 23-02-2003, 10:30 AM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

Default American frost zones

Wrong again Walker......well, half wrong.........just checked it
out......seems as tho there are palm trees in both Scotland and the
southwest of England.........HW.
See below////////
suspect that a number of plants can be grown in the South West of the

UK
that cannot be grown up in the north country.

We certainly do . . . like the fact that we can grow palm trees in the
north west of Scotland but not in the south east of

england!!!!!!!!////////////I thought it would be the other way
around....palm trees down in the Cornwall area but not in
Scotland.........HW.

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,