Old 18-01-2006, 07:11 AM posted to rec.ponds
David Sim

Default Butyl pond liner uk

Maidenhead Aquatics (www.fishkeeper.co.uk) do an excellent liner at a good
price - I was looking for Butyl & theirs was a lot cheaper & just as good

"Broadback" wrote in message
Could someone please give me advice on the above. The price for 75mm liner
varies from £268 to £335. All give life guarantee, which I reckon is
pretty useless, partly because whose life, also I don't think clearing and
draining, finding leak then being proving it was the liner not the linee
would be impractical. What are the differences, and how can I spot the
best value, also any recommendations for source?
--
Please do not reply to this Email address
All Emails are deleted upon receipt.