Old 18-01-2006, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h)

Default Design student working on garden product idea

Mike Lyle wrote:

I would emphasise, though, what's been said already: if a designer
doesn't know the field he's working for, or work extremely closely
with people who do, the almost inevitable result is very bad design.

As a newbie gardener, I agree with much of the comments passed. I
would have no use and no interest in the suggested equipment in my own
garden.
But to be fair to the guy, he is asking for input from a group of
passionate gardeners of varying ability and experience, and isn't that
a fair enough first step to ascertain the prospects of his idea?

Cat(h)