Old 18-01-2006, 05:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Here we go again! Smuggling 201

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:37:03 GMT, ?
wrote:

snip

Reka,
Do you have a hurl[1] for the rag that carried the story so
that the meaner and more spiteful of us can write them
to let them know how incompetent their reporters are and
that they are a pox on the rear of humanity?

[1] As a general rule I don't read those websites, they make
me want to barf.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil

I hate to keep coming to this group with questions and requests for
assistance, but here I go again:

I've just started teaching a journalism feature writing course, and if
you (or anybody else here) is planning on writing a letter complaining
about the article, I'd appreciate it if you could send me a copy (or
post it here). I'd love to be able to hand out a copy of this story,
ask the students what they thought about it, and then show them some
critiques penned by people who really know the topic. I think it would
be an eye-opener for them, and it wouldn't require me stamping all
over their fragile egos by slashing and burning their own work. I'll
save that treat for later. g
--Vic
[replace final portion of my e-mail address with .ca]