Old 18-01-2006, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Design student working on garden product idea

The message
from "michael adams" contains these words:

"spirk" wrote in message

Hi my name is Evan and I am a design student trying to come up with a
product to help beginner to expert gardeners with the process of
growing plants, fruits in a garden or greenhouse. It would be best to
explain my idea by giving you an example of how you could use it.

Presumably you've been given this particular topic as a project
and had no choice.

Just try and explain to your tutor that designers always do their
best work - both commercially and professionally, when working in
areas they're already familiar with.

Or in the bath, or the smallest room.

Can't add to or argue with anything that follows.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig