Old 19-01-2006, 01:59 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC

Default Weird things in the Garden.

G'day
I checked my Wisteria when I read the message and sure enough it has
flowers too! The Magnolia isn't in bloom as yet but it does have buds.
I'm on the MidNorthCoast NSW.

Bronwyn ;-)1

Trish Brown wrote:
wrote:

Middle of summer in Sydney and I have wisteria in flower and a
magnolia soulangeana with a bloom on
it.
I'm hoping it is a sign that the drought is ending.

Yes! Me too! I have a wisteria in full leaf and with about a dozen
flower spikes on it! Weird! There are magnolias all round the place with
both flowers and leaves on. Even weirder! I think it's more a sign of
changing climate. Or something. =:-0