Old 18-01-2006, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Flowers amongst my veggies

Sacha wrote:

That comes from: http://www.thecei.org.uk/Beanstalk/companion_plants.htm

These are from my teacher's handouts from college (digging a pit on
saturday and it's going to pour apparently). Do you have something to
add to organic fertiliser, or are you going to once again mock me about
my garlic (balanced on a monitor - very funny indeed), rhubbarb mix and
bordeaux brew etc? Because if you don't beleive in companion planting
and insect attractant plants, just take a tour around any lotties and
just ask. But I forgot ... you don't grow vegs but sell potted plants
in a garden centre and serves teacakes. Silly me! put tongue out