Old 18-01-2006, 11:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Persuading the birds to eat the food I put out...

BAC wrote:

Why is it a problem if birds do not eat food put out for them? Isn't that
perhaps an indication that there is sufficient natural food available for
them, which, if so, surely has to be a good thing? Unless it's my fruit or
seedlings they're after, of course :-)

Why do you always say what I think?! Again?! I've just came back from
another froup and they're all going mad about "should we soak the bread
in water?" "no NO the poor baby birds will suffocate" etc. There's
enough food stuff for the birds out there. I've never bothered - except
my son put some hamster food out once and the birds liked it )

Here check this, it's really nice. There's sound on it too ...
http://muriel.bernard.free.fr/araignee.htm