Old 19-01-2006, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Flowers amongst my veggies

Rupert wrote:

Totally unfair criticism. The words "Tagetes (like Martin mentioned)" is
nearly totally her own work probably---perhaps--maybe :-)

LOL! What about the rest and my companion planting! Honestly. Poor
Lettuce Pray. I thought he was a troll at first. What is this Sacha
like?! Just read her questions: "I can't remember the colour of the
blue flower I saw when I met the Prime Minister of Trululupa with Ray
and John and Mike and Paul". "Ho thank you, off course it's blue, I had
forgotten!"

My Dog! Why can't she just go on a cruise with the other loon!!