Old 19-01-2006, 04:47 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Take that, Blue Heron!

"Jack wrote:
wrote in message
[ . . . ]
When I was a regular on rec.ponds, I used to post pics to
alt.binaries.aquaria, which is the binaries group for alt.aquaria. No
one in either group ever complained, although I did get razzed when I
posted a pic with the Subject: "Blue Heron" in rec.ponds, a non-binary
group! The Blue Heron is the scourge of pond fishkeepers. The post was
a pic of a bottle of Blue Heron beer.

Speaking of blue herons, here is a pic of one being eaten by a hawk. I
was walking in the woods yesterday and saw this heron just ambling along
minding his own buisness, when WHAM ... he was attacked by this hawk.
When I say "wham" I mean it sounded like two football players
colliding...and just seven or eight feet above my head. Anyway I got a
bunch of pics and it is food related...Hawks food.

I'll post the pic on alt.binaries aquaria as OT Take that, Blue Heron!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families: