Old 19-01-2006, 01:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default Flowers amongst my veggies

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rupert wrote:
You should not spread myths even if they come from your teachers.

And you should watch out Don because my patience with you will
eventually have it's limit and I just might turn around and bite your
lil' ass.

Now if you have something to say about Sacha I suggest you say it to
her once and for all and not email me about it. I have had more than
enough of this hypocrisy.

Second, if you think what I say are myth, I suggest you take on a
course and learn instead of wandering around usenet pretending to know
just about everything.

And third, just stop following me about after her. It now starts to
look a bit strange.

Warning: don't do usenet and drink )

Mission accomplished