Old 19-01-2006, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Baraclough

Default Design student working on garden product idea

The message
from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these words:

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

The message
from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these words:

Hmmm. Now about those super-duper magnets...

So that's where my filling went last week.

I put them all in my filling cabinet.

I expect you're saving them up to make aeroplanes with, for when
Blair liberates Iran from the tyranny of being an uncontrollable
nuclear power hellbent on hogging the world's oil supplies for its own
selfish needs.

Janet.