Old 19-01-2006, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Flowers amongst my veggies

Janet Baraclough wrote:

Force of habit..like pretending (too late) that the exact same
material came from her employer

I don't have an employer and am the employer.

/work colleagues

In that context it was for our Morecambe competition, which we didn't
get btw. Urban splash decided on someone else with less environmental
understanding and concerns, sadly.

/ tutor.

Yes, my tutor Kath from the RHS course I am currently doing in
Northenden Manchester City College. Her handouts are so numerous I need
a filing cabinet for them.

Or pretending to
be a cute little inexperienced girl,

That's your fantasie but perhaps your jalousy too. I certainly like you
don't wear long johns on top of my trousers. How's your tache growing?

(aged well over 40,

41.

grey

No, brunette long hair and entirely naturelle ) Perhaps you are
refering to the student's questionaire. I said 'grey' as my skin being
grey. At least that's what my family says. Usually I'm quite dark but
years in the UK has turned me greyish skin looking (

and tired,

Yes. Ho yes. Too much to do, too little time.

with kids aged 8 to 15).

No. A boy of 11 in 2 months (we will be in Cannes for it) and a boy of
16 in May (we will be in Bordeaux for it).

But Janet let me be now, honesty leave me alone or you are going to
regret it.