Old 19-01-2006, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Flowers amongst my veggies

Sacha wrote:
If you're going to take material directly from someone else's work it's
considered polite to put quotes round it and make it clear what you're
doing. Which is probably why you never do so.

Do you know what time it was when I wrote last night?! Do you know that
I have a life, a lot of homework, a demanding full time job, kids, pets
etc. I am passionate about it all, but for the love of god JUST LEAVE
ME ALONE the PAIR OF YOU! Is it because I'm French I'm getting this?
Tell me, have you got a problem with foreeneers?

And no SACHA, YOU HAVEN''T INVENTED GARLIC! And I don't give a fig
about your husband! Why should I do?! What on earth are you on? Just go
away. Yes?