Old 20-01-2006, 12:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
V_coerulea

Default Design student working on garden product idea

I live in the US also. MS Access is the database program that is part of
Microsoft Office Pro also available as an independent program. It's a very
popular database program although there are others that are cheaper and also
popular.
Good luck on your program.
Gary

"spirk" wrote in message

Dear Gary,

Thank you very much for the great reply. I really appreciate your
help.

I had one quick question for you. I live in the United States and I am
not what ms access is?

Again thank you for taking the time to reply. You really had some good
ideas.

Best Regards,

Evan

--