Old 20-01-2006, 05:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dwayne

Default Onions Please Help

Even after you transplant them in a row in the garden, the roots dont get
very long. That is why you must water regularly and keep the weeds out.

Dwayne

"the swede" wrote in message

I planted kelsae onion seeds in December and put them in the propogator.
They came through okay and I transplanted them in to 3.5" pots. I have
kept my eye on them and to my disappointment I have noticed that they
have not grown very well. In fact the actual plant seems to be sitting
on top of the compost and the root has not grown. Can anybody tell me
what I am doing wrong.

--
the swede