Old 20-01-2006, 05:57 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

Default Take that, Blue Heron!

wrote in message
"Koi-lo" wrote:
wrote in message

"Jack wrote:

I'll post the pic on alt.binaries aquaria as OT Take that, Blue Heron!

=====================================
A website would be better since not everyone gets binaries with their
newsserver service.

Sorry. If I knew how to do a website, I'd try that. ;-(

You don't have to do a website. There are places where you can put up a few
pics for free. Snapfish is easy to use. Then everyone can enjoy the pics.
:-)

The other thing about binary NGs is that not all newsservers get the same
thing, get all the messages/pics. One NS may carry your pics and another
wont but everyone can get to a website.
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952