Old 20-01-2006, 08:38 PM posted to rec.gardens,austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Starting tomatoes (was May the Schwartz be with you......)

In article ,
"Cindy" wrote:

I'm really enamoured with the First Lady tomato plant. Nice size
tomatoes, prolific and keeps going. I'm also growing Bradleys,
Beefy Boys and Roma's. (Or rather, I will be.)

Kate

I like the "meatiness" of Romas. Not tried those others.
I'll see what shows up around here.

I might put in one or two sweet 100's, simply because I have
co-workers that want them. G

Have you tried yellow pear tomatoes? I haven't had them for years, but my
mom used to grow them.

No, I have not, thanks!
I like to grow the small plum tomatoes which are similar.

(back to my normal ID since the other crossposts have been removed, and
we are back on topic. G)
--
Om.