Old 20-01-2006, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default Flowers amongst my veggies

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rupert wrote:
Well that says it all. You must remember that some of the contributors to
this group have qualifications that far exceed those of RHS (2) which is
the
equivalent to GCSE/NVQ (NVQ= Not very qualified).
When and if you pass this exam you have permission to post your own
thoughts
but beware of plagiarism.
You do not, however, have the rights to slag off and threaten other
posters
who take you to task about your lack of knowledge .

I don't slag anybody but I was from day one slagged by Sacha and Janet
who are rude to the extreem. They have no qualifications either. You
have emailed me slagging of Janet and Sacha saying, and I quote "you
are telling them what many think". I don't boost about anything. They
consider me a troll and I feel I have to justify myself to them all the
time and by proving this I have to mention my course. It's tedious.
They have more experience than me, I know, but I am half their age. I
am very passionate about what I do. I work with people in organic
gardens and garden centres around my town. I grew up in the country in
the south of France. I'm not sure why these two witches are giving me
such a bad time but once again don't get involve Don.

So do give me a break and from now on I will totally ignore these two
and you as well. There, it's much easier that way.

But you do and have slagged off and threatened people on this newsgroup. You
object to people accusing you of plagiarism and retaliate by being vicious
and irrational. Silly school girl plots to cause trouble do not wash and
just make you look foolish.