Old 20-01-2006, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Flowers amongst my veggies

Janet Baraclough wrote:

Maybe you should instruct one of the employees to update URBED's
website, where you're listed as a Personal Secretary.

LOL! Yes, I'm my husband's PA, the office manager, the account dept,
the publicity, the personnel officer ... and you've omitted to mention
all the other responsibilities that I have, including the website. We
built our organisation 11 years ago together from our attic. From 2
staff, we are now 16. We must be doing something right don't you think.
The website doesn't give you anything else I'm affraid because we are
all equals and in two months time we will become a cooperative, even
better.

I must go to bed now, I'm planting trees tomorrow with some kids and
digging a pit for soil testing. Some of us have a life beside praying
on others. You sad sad woman.