Old 21-01-2006, 03:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

Default Award Slides

You don't have to send anything anywhere. To quote Glinda the Good
Witch, You've had the power all along. The instructions for a CBR/CHM
is on the AOS webpage, as is the list of AOS appoved taxonomists and the
instructions on getting an unnamed hybrid registered. You have to
follow the links on the AOS homepage to the RHS webpage for their form
for registering a cross. All it takes is a little dedication on your part.

K Barrett

Lady Blacksword wrote:
I know a judge for North Carolina...send it on to me too.
Murri

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 18:04:25 -0500, "Kenni Judd"
wrote:
.... clip..........

It's the info on the AOS process that seems to be a closely-guarded
secret.
It's been different both times I tried to get an award registered, but in
each case, it's been extremely onerous compared to the RHS registration
process. Each has taken numerous follow-up calls and/or email messages on
my part, and taken more than a year. Written instructions would be at
least
a start on remedying this problem. If you write them up, I want a copy
for
myself and I think I can make sure they are given out at the WPB judging
center [which happens to be AOS HQ]. You'll take care of it in your area,
maybe K will do it in hers, and the rest of the country will have to fend
for itself G. Kenni

Kenni & Rob -
I would love that packet when Rob gets it completed. I can cover
RMJC (Denver).