Old 21-01-2006, 09:06 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Take that, Blue Heron!

~ jan jjspond wrote:
I'll post the pic on alt.binaries aquaria as OT Take that, Blue
Heron!
A website would be better since not everyone gets binaries with their
newsserver service.

Sorry. If I knew how to do a website, I'd try that. ;-(

Nick, just sent you an E with my "real" e-mail address. If you send the
pics to me (assuming OP doesn't mind) I'll post them on my website. )

Done. Thanks. Another e-mail goin' out to ya with OP's name and NG.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families: