Old 21-01-2006, 06:59 PM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis

Default Take that, Blue Heron!

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:56:37 -0600, "Koi-lo"
wrote:

wrote in message
"Koi-lo" wrote:
wrote in message
[ . . . ]
Sorry. If I knew how to do a website, I'd try that. ;-(
=========================
You don't have to do a website. There are places where you can put up a
few pics for free. Snapfish is easy to use. Then everyone can enjoy the
pics. :-)

I'll look into it. The pics are available to anyone who goes there?
Thanks.

===========================
Yes. All you do is post the URL and they get to see your pics. Just
follow the easy instructions at these free pic sites. I recommended
Snapfish because it's the "easiest" to use.

I've got pictures on Snapfish right now, but I can't figure out how to let
anybody see them. Every time I follow their instructions, they want me to
put email addresses in for those who want to view them. I don't know who
(if anybody) would want to see my pond, much the email addresses. How do
you set it up so anyone can go there?

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
We are the CroMagnon of the future