Old 21-01-2006, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Baraclough

Default Flowers amongst my veggies

The message . com
from "La Puce" contains these words:

Janet Baraclough wrote:

Puce; "I don't have an employer and am the employer."

Maybe you should instruct one of the employees to update URBED's
website, where you're listed as a Personal Secretary.

LOL! Yes, I'm my husband's PA, the office manager, the account dept,
the publicity, the personnel officer ... and you've omitted to mention
all the other responsibilities that I have, including the website. We
built our organisation 11 years ago together from our attic.

No doubt you fabricate all sorts of fantasies in your attic.

URBED was formed in Covent Garden in 1976 when you were a child.
Your husband started working for URBED in 1990. According to its
website.

http://www.urbed.com/cgi-bin/main.cg... e&doc_id=179

Janet.