Old 21-01-2006, 09:06 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

Default Take that, Blue Heron!

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:56:37 -0600, "Koi-lo"
wrote:

wrote in message
"Koi-lo" wrote:
wrote in message
[ . . . ]
Sorry. If I knew how to do a website, I'd try that. ;-(
=========================
You don't have to do a website. There are places where you can put up
few pics for free. Snapfish is easy to use. Then everyone can enjoy
the
pics. :-)

I'll look into it. The pics are available to anyone who goes there?
Thanks.

===========================
Yes. All you do is post the URL and they get to see your pics. Just
follow the easy instructions at these free pic sites. I recommended
Snapfish because it's the "easiest" to use.

I've got pictures on Snapfish right now, but I can't figure out how to let
anybody see them. Every time I follow their instructions, they want me to
put email addresses in for those who want to view them. I don't know who
(if anybody) would want to see my pond, much the email addresses. How do
you set it up so anyone can go there?

You *right click* on your image, click properties and take the
number/letters the pic is given. See the long, long string of letter and
numbers? That's all there is to it!!!!

http://images.snapfish.com/345%3A%3A...D%3A97%3D9 2%

--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...