Old 22-01-2006, 12:49 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Take that, Blue Heron!

"Koi-lo" wrote:
wrote in message
"Koi-lo" wrote:
wrote in message
[ . . . ]
Sorry. If I knew how to do a website, I'd try that. ;-(

You don't have to do a website. There are places where you can put up
a few pics for free. Snapfish is easy to use. Then everyone can
enjoy the pics. :-)

I'll look into it. The pics are available to anyone who goes there?
Thanks.

Yes. All you do is post the URL and they get to see your pics. Just
follow the easy instructions at these free pic sites. I recommended
Snapfish because it's the "easiest" to use.

I've gotta go through my pics. ;-0
Thanks again.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families: