Old 22-01-2006, 03:15 PM posted to rec.ponds
Wilmdale

Default To all the old-timers

Nell wrote:

Speaking of nasties....

Great beautiful snow here in Colorado Springs and it has lasted for more
than one day! :-) . Often times we will get a huge amount (or small) of
snow, bitter cold, windy - the kind that blows the kindergartners - 4th
graders off the side walk), and then, the sun comes out, it is gorgeous,
and by the end of the day, it is all gone. Just wet, sandy, nasty roads
and ice to deal with in the evening.
Today there is still snow on the ground! YEA! and on the pond - *sigh*
:-\ . But the days are getting longer! And soon and very soon, we are
going to seem some spring!, soon and very soon, WE are going to see some
springs, ...
W. Dale