Old 22-01-2006, 10:26 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Harry "Lauren" wrote in message

"Ann"
wrote in message
"Harry"
expounded:

and I just mowed my lawn...........

You reposted 424 lines to add one? Snip, man, snip!
--

And you took the time to count all 424 lines? Get a life, woman, get a
life!

thankyou...........I had enough snipped in 1983 to last me a lifetime.

madgardener i was looking to see if u had posted for us again. thank you for sharing your day with us sounds like u got a lot of work done. hope u manage to get control of your vinca major.
we have had fog here a few days back but would be a lot different than where u are from. your area sounds beautiful. cyaaa, sockiescat.