Old 23-01-2006, 12:16 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
zoomer

Default Pre-Bonsai Help Needed - Website Updated #1

Hi All

Thank you very much for the input and suggestions for the redwood, maple and
pistachio.

I think if will:
Let the Dawn Redwood grow for a year or so more. Should I do some tip
pinching??????
Leave the maple where it is but start bending the trunk . . . need to
get a design in mind first.
The pistachio will be repoted. It looks like a natural wind swept form
(probably how it got its current form).

I have added more trees (ginkgo and wisteria) to my website
"http://mysite.verizon.net/zoomer56/" .
The male Sentry ginkgo is really looking good and I will do something to
it this spring. Possibly all could be part of a forest.
The wisteria, also is looking good and I want to do something to it this
spring.

Please check out the new trees and give me some pointers.

thank you,
Robert . . . Mojave Desert