Old 22-01-2006, 08:12 PM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis

Default Take that, Blue Heron!

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:06:44 -0600, "Koi-lo"
wrote:

You *right click* on your image, click properties and take the
number/letters the pic is given. See the long, long string of letter and
numbers? That's all there is to it!!!!

http://images.snapfish.com/345%3A%3A...D%3A97%3D9 2%

That works. I also saw your comment to someone else that many ISPs make
provisions for their members to show pictures. Sure enough, Earthlink
offers that service, and a web builder as well. I'm not at all good at
this stuff, but I managed to get a few pictures in what Earthlink provides
me in a General Photo Album. I screwed up and didn't get the pages in
order, but I renamed them so that you can see them in order if you like.
http://home.earthlink.net/~ghekhuis/generalphotoalbum/

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
We are the CroMagnon of the future