Old 22-01-2006, 08:17 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan jjspond

Default To all the old-timers

, soon and very soon, WE are going to see some springs, ...
W. Dale

We had really nasty cold in December, really early for us. For quite a few
years we'd be in sweater shirts till Xmas, and lucky if we got snow for the
kids afterwards. This year the cold started soon after Thanksgiving and
stayed. I'm not sure how many days we went where it didn't even get above
freezing (20 maybe). We had slight warming over the holidays, and once the
New Year came in, we warmed up and stayed above freezing, with many highs
in the 50s, the grass has greened up even! No snow for the kiddos.

As Tom said, definitely Sprinter going on here, feels like late February.
~ jan
~ jan/WA
Zone 7a