Old 23-01-2006, 01:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Sacha

Default A cold, foggy January day back in Fairy Holler, you'll betired when you finish, so grab a cuppa tea or somethin'

On 23/1/06 11:07, in article , "Judith
Lea" wrote:

In article , madgardener
writes
and I am still
determined to rip out every piece of vinca major.

A lovely ramble Maddie - I thoroughly enjoyed it. You don't have to do
all that tugging with Vinca you know, there is a patented and proven way
of removing it without hardly any effort at all.

snip
To conclude, unslurp yourself from the clay or mud, just leave the gold
slipper in the mud if it comes off your foot; I have broken many nails
trying to fish one out and it is much easier just to leave it;
especially if you buy two pairs of identical slippers, you will always
have a spare.

I look forward to hearing that the Vinca is well and truly dead.

Watch out, Maddie - Judith is a secret gold slipper peddler and she's
determined to get you hooked, too. ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk