Old 23-01-2006, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
fourmations

Default lean to green house plans - REVISED

Hi all

should have mentioned this while starting the thread:

my garden is south-facing, but i have a westfacing large side passage that
does nothing and thats where i would like to put my lean to

Will this work out aspect-wise?

Although my garden has perfect aspect, i would not put a greenhouse in it
as it is not really big enough and has been nicely landscaped recently

TIA

niall

"fourmations" wrote in message
hi all

i fancy having a stab at this as i have
contacts for all materials required

a small-ish unheated one on a concrete path

any free plan links?

i have had a look, but may have missed some

thanks

niall