Old 24-01-2006, 04:54 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Richard Sexton

Default Chlorotic anubias?

In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:
Victor Martinez wrote:
leaves have begun turning yellow. Could this be an iron defficiency? The
substrate is laterite, but the anubias sits on a log and I'm not sure
the roots reach the substrate.

Sorry, I meant to say fluorite, not laterite.

Phew.

I remember dsomebody saying their Anubias really took off when he planted] it in flourite;
it could have been he had a better fertilization regime at the time too. I've never noticed any difference
whered rooted in iron or left bare root.

Add iron. (and traces... are you adding traces with no iron. How?)

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home page: http://rs79.vrx.net