Old 24-01-2006, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Rhubarb-Never flowered.

The message
from Tim C. contains these words:

Where I live in northern Austria, my rhubarb has flowered reliably and
regularly throughout the season for the last 3 years out of the 4 that
it's been in the ground. Maybe it's the climate and/or variety combination.
I cut the flowering stalks off as soon as I see them.

I'd feed them well, and keep them in almost marsh conditions, and then
you shouldn't see flower stalks at all, even in austria, I'd have
thought.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig