Old 20-02-2003, 09:11 PM
Jack

Default robins in the garden

A robin in my garden hops around with me when I'm digging, only a foot away
from me, grabbing the insects that I disturb. It's amazing how the robin
seems to be so unafraid at being so close.

wrote in message
I love seeing the robins getting the nest together :-)
I don't want to disturb them, but I'd like to know when the eggs have
hatched so I can be on the lookout for babies learning to fly. Can I
peer into the nest now and again without frightening the parents away,
or is it important that I leave well enough alone?
Gerard