Old 25-01-2006, 09:53 PM
debbie_7155 debbie_7155 is offline
Registered User

Location: UK Lincoln

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lyle
debbie_7155 wrote:
Hi i planted some spring bulbs last year, then hurt my back, so i
couldnt plant the rest of them, theyre still in my cold greenhouse, in
their netting bags, but the majority of them has sprouted about 2-3
inches, now my back is better is it too late to plant these?, what am
i supose to do with them if i cant plant them?

Plant them as soon as poss: they should perform, but may need a year or
two to regain what they've lost in storage, so they may very well not
flower this year, or even next. You may prefer just to compost them and
buy fat new ones later on. Certainly best to chuck out any which look
unhealthy -- squdgy or mouldy.

--
Mike.
thanks mike, i will go plant them tomorrow, hoping for no ground frost though,