Old 25-01-2006, 09:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Lauren

Default Experience with Cockadoodle DOO Organic Weed Control?

"Timothy" wrote in message
news

Your numbers are just wrong. The 100 pounds per 5000 square comes from (O'
gawd that name!!) Cockadoodle DOO's info page. They sell it... I would
take their word for it. There are other fact sheets that suggest the
application of 20 pounds per 1000

If they are selling it, I sure wouldn't take their word for it. If, in
fact, it is corn gluten, 20 lbs. per 1,000 won't control very many weeds.
But don't take my word for it, try it yourself.