Old 27-01-2006, 02:12 AM
pierrot pierrot is offline
Registered User

Question Need flower identification posters

Hi all,

This is my first message on this forum. I am presently teaching myself horticulture (will go on a proper course later in the year) and wanted to know where could I purchase posters or charts of flowers/plants/shrubs identification. The one I saw on the net addressed mostly kids; posters of wild flowers and not garden grown plants (and flowers, shrubs, etc).
I'd be also happy to be given addresses of sites that have charts and 'posters' (they'd be smaller than A3 obviously to fit on a computer screen) to download in PDF format or others.

In advance many thanks
PS: I tend to visit forums for a question then forgot which forum I asked wich question. Please email me at: .