Old 27-01-2006, 01:28 PM posted to austin.gardening
BJ in Texas

Default Ball Moss?

Cliff wrote:
|| Baking Soda at couple tablespoons per Gallon. I expect you
|| know that killing it doesn't mean it will let go of the
|| branch and drop to the ground. It will continue to hang on
|| until it rots but killing it now will prevent it from putting
|| out more "seeds". It does no harm to the trees or what ever
|| it is growing on.

Bull shit! When it gets thick enough on a tree it can block
light
from getting to the leaves. That is harmful to trees. Besides it
looks like shit. It is nearly impossible to get rid of but it is
good idea to thin it out when you can using the baking soda
solution Cliff mentioned.

BJ
--
"A professional is someone who can do his best work when he
doesn't feel like it." -- Alistair Cooke