Old 27-01-2006, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
PammyT

Default Need flower identification posters

--
X-No-Archive
"pierrot" wrote in message
news

Hi all,

This is my first message on this forum. I am presently teaching myself
horticulture (will go on a proper course later in the year) and wanted
to know where could I purchase posters or charts of
flowers/plants/shrubs identification. The one I saw on the net
addressed mostly kids; posters of wild flowers and not garden grown
plants (and flowers, shrubs, etc).
I'd be also happy to be given addresses of sites that have charts and
'posters' (they'd be smaller than A3 obviously to fit on a computer
screen) to download in PDF format or others.

In advance many thanks
PS: I tend to visit forums for a question then forgot which forum I
asked wich question. Please email me at: .

--
pierrot
why not simply buy a copy of the RHS 'gardeners encyclopaedia of flowers