Old 27-01-2006, 01:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle

Default Need flower identification posters

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from pierrot [...]
In advance many thanks
PS: I tend to visit forums for a question then forgot which forum I
asked wich question. Please email me at: .

This is a newsgroup for gardening discussions, not a private
advisory service.

Perhaps a bit abrupt, there, Janet. But, Pierrot, if you do want to ask
a question here, you really should at least write down the name of the
group! As Janet says, this is a "place" for open discussions: you will
sometimes get an email reply if it's appropriate, but it would be a
mistake to expect it. Remember that email is private, and many of us
don't want to give our addresses to people we don't know, for reasons
you probably understand.

--
Mike.