Old 27-01-2006, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bertrum flack

Default Need flower identification posters

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from pierrot [...]
In advance many thanks
PS: I tend to visit forums for a question then forgot which forum I
asked wich question. Please email me at: .

This is a newsgroup for gardening discussions, not a private
advisory service.

Perhaps a bit abrupt, there, Janet. But, Pierrot, if you do want to ask
a question here, you really should at least write down the name of the
group! As Janet says, this is a "place" for open discussions: you will
sometimes get an email reply if it's appropriate, but it would be a
mistake to expect it. Remember that email is private, and many of us
don't want to give our addresses to people we don't know, for reasons
you probably understand.

--
Mike.

Mike, this person asked for help, no flaming you prat, we should help each
other, not try to be a smart arse like you, now go into your garden and
crawl back under your stone.
we are here to help newcommers not blast them like you. To be honest all
Mike grows is a shadow of himself "weeds"

If you ask most of the time people will help on here

best wishes
john