Old 27-01-2006, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Need flower identification posters

In message , bertrum
flack writes

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message

Perhaps a bit abrupt, there, Janet. But, Pierrot, if you do want to ask
a question here, you really should at least write down the name of the
group! As Janet says, this is a "place" for open discussions: you will
sometimes get an email reply if it's appropriate, but it would be a
mistake to expect it. Remember that email is private, and many of us
don't want to give our addresses to people we don't know, for reasons
you probably understand.

Mike, this person asked for help, no flaming

That was a flame??!

you prat, we should help each
other,

Perhaps we should. I look forward to seeing the first bit of help from
you.

--
Kay