Old 27-01-2006, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
P Williamson

Default Moles!

Find a source of traps and trap em out. Qite easy when you get the knack of
setting the traps in the runs. I and my neighbours in the allotments ended
a nasty infestation in only a few weeks.

"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Ono Notim" contains these words:

I have moles in the garden!
So far they have made a mess of the roadside verge and an occasional hole
at
the edge of the lawn - most are in the garden. They seem to delight in
making holes between cottage style paving slabs.
What's the best cure to make them move on, please?
Rather NOT use the Jasper Carrot method as I am a little shaky with a
12bore
on a stool and it is damn cold this time of year (;D.

Either make an infusion of ferret litter and water it into runs, or trap
them.

The latter method is more permanent, if permanence can be had by degrees.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig