Old 28-01-2006, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Moles!

The message .com
from "Garden Oasis" contains these words:

The second option is a Swedish import called Sork Anti-Mole Bulbs. I
have no idea what is in the bulbs but again, you 'plant' these around
the garden and the smell encourages the moles to move on. They have
been available in Sweden for over 9 years and claims to be the only
natural product that makes moles move on without the use of poisons.

The caper spurge is said to deter moles.

Remind me in the summer and I'll collect seeds from some for moled
urglers to try. They're quite decorative, and while they are persistent,
they aren't invasive.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig